Midmarket Sales Executive, Quantum Software
Business Development – Sales and Business Development /
Quantinuum is the world’s leading integrated quantum computing company, formed in late 2021 by the combination of two leaders in the global ecosystem for quantum computing: Honeywell Quantum Solutions and Cambridge Quantum. Quantinuum’s mission is to accelerate the development of quantum computing and innovation of quantum technologies to deliver real-world quantum-enabled solutions for some of the most intractable problems that classical computers have not been able to solve.
Supporting our ambitious growth plans we are looking for an Midmarket Sales Executive with a “get it done” attitude to join our expanding sales team. You will be responsible for selling our full range of products and proof of concept solutions. In this role you will locate, qualify, propose and close deals in an effective and efficient manner. Your focus will be on new customer acquisition and expanding offerings with existing customers. You will have previous experience in the deep technology, software, emerging technology or scientific markets, with a demonstrable track record of closing deals across a product suite. Knowledge of quantum technologies is beneficial but not required. Our products are positioned at the cutting edge of technology for use today and in the future, there is significant interest across the market to utilise our quantum technologies and expertise.
- Define and execute account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales targets through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic and vertical territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospecting and assessing new sales potential while simultaneously progressing opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and technical solution specialists
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Design and execute on account plans and targets, managing relationships with strategic accounts to meet agreed objectives and identify opportunities for cross and up-sales
You must have:
- 2+ years proven sales experience selling into mid-market clients in a field or inside sales role
- 2+ years experience selling complex technical software and solutions in B2B environments
- Experience of closing cycles for technical products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player, who can collaborate effectively with scientific and non-technical teams.
- We are a fast-paced startup looking for a self-motivated, ambitious sales professional. A proactive self starter, who is hands-on in owning the end to end sales process
- Able to travel 10-20% of the time
- Experience or a strong interest in quantum or emerging technologies
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team, with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package, 28 days of paid holiday (in addition to public holidays), a workplace pension and a positive approach to flexible working.
Science Led and Enterprise Driven.
Our team of scientists is leading the way in the development of quantum computing. The world’s largest integrated quantum computing company, we united Cambridge Quantum’s advanced software development with Honeywell Quantum Solutions’ high-fidelity hardware to accelerate quantum computing. With full-stack technology, we’re scaling quantum computing and developing applications to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We could be even better with you!
At Quantinuum, we believe quantum information systems will revolutionize the way we work and live. We are leading the way by helping our customers develop quantum-enabled solutions that provide a competitive-edge in their markets.
We’re hiring the world’s best talent to make it happen. Join us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQOKNC2O38
Please note that employment with us is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.