Office Administrator & Receptionist
Professional Services – Support Services /
We are seeking an Office Administrator & Receptionist to support our growing Cambridge office. Working alongside our Office Manager, you will form an integral part of our onsite team. You will be a focal point in aiding the smooth running of the office, whilst providing an excellent experience for your colleagues and visitors.
Most important to us is that you have a friendly and positive attitude, a willingness to turn your attention to whatever is required and have a desire to get things done! In return you will get the opportunity to work in a great environment, with a friendly and supportive team, you will also be gaining skills and playing an important role for one the most innovative and exciting companies in the world and be an integral part of our continuing success story.
- First point of contact for all colleagues, guests, visitors and clients to the building, providing an exceptional standard of service and experience.
- Performing all-around administrative duties to support the Office Manager.
- Support with booking meeting rooms, ensuring rooms are prepared and ready prior to every meeting, including refreshments.
- Effectively dealing with any office-related questions and queries from colleagues and visitors to the office.
- Coordinate and assist on on-boarding and off-boarding process for new starters and leavers, arranging IT Equipment assignment/collection; replacement/restock entry keys as necessary.
- Support with Travel and Hotel accommodation bookings for colleagues and visitors.
- You will be involved with event organisation, conferences and social gatherings.
- Support and assist colleagues across all the teams and work closely with HR, IT and Finance departments on any administration-related tasks.
- A willingness and can-do attitude to getting things done, no job is too small or too much trouble.
- A positive and engaging personality, you will thrive on providing a great experience.
- Innovative and creative and enjoy using your own initiative.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel essential.
- Excellent organisational, time-management, prioritising tasks skills.
- Willingness to be based from the office 5 days per week (Monday to Friday).
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team, with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package, equity, 28 days of paid holiday (in addition to public holidays), a workplace pension, a positive approach to flexible working and enhanced parental and adoption benefits.
Science Led and Enterprise Driven.
Our team of scientists is leading the way in the development of quantum computing. The world’s largest integrated quantum computing company, we united Cambridge Quantum’s advanced software development with Honeywell Quantum Solutions’ high-fidelity hardware to accelerate quantum computing. With full-stack technology, we’re scaling quantum computing and developing applications to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We could be even better with you!
At Quantinuum, we believe quantum information systems will revolutionize the way we work and live. We are leading the way by helping our customers develop quantum-enabled solutions that provide a competitive-edge in their markets.
We’re hiring the world’s best talent to make it happen. Join us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQOKNC2O38
Please note that employment with us is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.