Personal Assistant (PA) and Office Manager
Professional Services – Support Services /
As the “PA and Office Manager”, you will be responsible for keeping our busy cybersecurity department running smoothly. This is a dual role, with about 30% of your time working as a personal assistant to the Head of Cybersecurity, and 70% working as an office manager.
In your capacity as the office manager, you will manage the day to day running of our photonics laboratory, working alongside our engineers and scientists and using your organisational and communication skills to help the team run efficiently and smoothly.
In your capacity as PA to the Head of Cybersecurity (and other team leaders), you will schedule meetings with internal and external stakeholders, manage travel bookings, arrange internal events, and assist where necessary with other admin tasks.
- Scheduling meetings across multiple time zones for both internal staff and external clients.
- Booking travel for all members of the cybersecurity team when required. This includes liaising with our travel partner when necessary.
- Managing office and laboratory space.
- Managing the purchasing of equipment.
- Liaising with HR & IT for recruitment and onboarding for Cybersecurity.
- Managing office budgets.
- Coordinating with the central operation teams (e.g. Finance, HR, Legal) where necessary.
- Support other Office Managers during busy periods/times of absence.
- 3+ years EA/PA experience
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Self-organised, high attention to detail with a proactive attitude
- Good knowledge and skills working with Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Previous office management experience
- Experience working with engineering teams
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team, with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package, 28 days of paid holiday (in addition to public holidays), a workplace pension and a positive approach to flexible working.
Science Led and Enterprise Driven.
Our team of scientists is leading the way in the development of quantum computing. The world’s largest integrated quantum computing company, we united Cambridge Quantum’s advanced software development with Honeywell Quantum Solutions’ high-fidelity hardware to accelerate quantum computing. With full-stack technology, we’re scaling quantum computing and developing applications to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We could be even better with you!
At Quantinuum, we believe quantum information systems will revolutionize the way we work and live. We are leading the way by helping our customers develop quantum-enabled solutions that provide a competitive-edge in their markets.
We’re hiring the world’s best talent to make it happen. Join us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQOKNC2O38
Please note that employment with us is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.