Technical Solutions Specialist Cybersecurity
Business Development – Sales and Business Development /
Quantinuum is the world’s leading integrated quantum computing company, formed in late 2021 by the combination of two leaders in the global ecosystem for quantum computing: Honeywell Quantum Solutions and Cambridge Quantum. Quantinuum’s mission is to accelerate the development of quantum computing and innovation of quantum technologies to deliver real-world quantum-enabled solutions for some of the most intractable problems that classical computers have not been able to solve.
Supporting our ambitious growth plans we are expanding our presales and technical support teams. In this Technical Solutions role, you will be responsible for supporting the sales teams with the preparation of detailed specifications of our customers needs and understanding the scientific requirements. You will work supporting our sales and Quantum Cybersecurity team. This role will focus on Quantinuum’s Cybersecurity products. More information can be explored about these here: https://cambridgequantum.com/our-technology/origin/
Our products are positioned at the cutting edge of technology for use today and in the future, there is significant interest across the market to utilise our quantum technologies and expertise.
- Produce detailed specifications of customers needs and helping to design solutions relating to our Cybersecurity products
- Collaborate with the product and sales teams within the first bid, proposal and presentation of the solution
- Use in-depth Cybersecurity product knowledge to provide technical expertise to the customer
- through technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Deliver technical content to RFIs, RFPs and SOWs
- Contribute to thought leadership including, representing Quantinuum at conferences
- and partner events
You must have:
- 5+ years Cybersecurity experience in a technical sales role or supporting complex technical Cybersecurity products
- Experience of complex Cybersecurity products, research collaborations and solutions
- A strong track record of developing effective relationships and working with multiple stakeholders, in both scientific and executive environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and action oriented, with a strong drive for results
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills with an ability to challenge the status quo
- Drive and ambition - we're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us
- Solid negotiation skills, and business and financial acumen
- A team player, who can collaborate effectively with scientific and non-technical teams.
- Experience or a strong interest in quantum or emerging technologies
- A Masters degree, or equivalent, in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Cybersecurity Certifications or Qualifications
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team, with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package, 28 days of paid holiday (in addition to public holidays), a workplace pension and a positive approach to flexible working.
Science Led and Enterprise Driven.
Our team of scientists is leading the way in the development of quantum computing. The world’s largest integrated quantum computing company, we united Cambridge Quantum’s advanced software development with Honeywell Quantum Solutions’ high-fidelity hardware to accelerate quantum computing. With full-stack technology, we’re scaling quantum computing and developing applications to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We could be even better with you!
At Quantinuum, we believe quantum information systems will revolutionize the way we work and live. We are leading the way by helping our customers develop quantum-enabled solutions that provide a competitive-edge in their markets.
We’re hiring the world’s best talent to make it happen. Join us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQOKNC2O38
Please note that employment with us is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.