Senior Product Manager - Cybersecurity
Science & Technology – Cyber & Quantum Technologies /
Quantinuum's cybersecurity team is hiring an experienced product manager to lead our product management function for our cybersecurity portfolio. You will have line management responsibility for the existing product team, and your previous experience in managing emerging products within the cybersecurity market will guide them to success.
The successful candidate will take a hands-on leadership role. You will be instrumental in defining the development roadmap and ongoing go-to-market activities of the entire department, using insight gained from working directly with our clients. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide the full product life cycle, from conception to launch, by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will work closely with our talented team of engineers, cryptographers and photonics experts.
- Maintain and enhance the product strategy and vision. Evangelise this to the wider team.
- Curate the product roadmaps, based on feedback from customers and the market.
- Manage and coach the members of the product team.
- Work closely with the development team, helping to define the backlog and taking responsibility for product quality.
- Refine the go-to-market plan.
- Work with the marketing team to plan campaigns and contribute towards collateral.
- Own the insight on the competitive landscape, to ensure we remain uniquely positioned in the quantum cybersecurity space.
- Regularly speak with customers and participate in webinars, industry events, blogging, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in cybersecurity product management.
- A solid understanding of public key infrastructure.
- Experience of using data to drive product decisions.
- Significant experience working directly with customers and end-users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or another related discipline.
- Previous team management experience.
- Experience of launching new products to market.
- Familiarity with quantum computing.
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team, with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package, 28 days of paid holiday (in addition to public holidays), a workplace pension and a positive approach to flexible working.
Science Led and Enterprise Driven.
Our team of scientists is leading the way in the development of quantum computing. The world’s largest integrated quantum computing company, we united Cambridge Quantum’s advanced software development with Honeywell Quantum Solutions’ high-fidelity hardware to accelerate quantum computing. With full-stack technology, we’re scaling quantum computing and developing applications to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We could be even better with you!
At Quantinuum, we believe quantum information systems will revolutionize the way we work and live. We are leading the way by helping our customers develop quantum-enabled solutions that provide a competitive-edge in their markets.
We’re hiring the world’s best talent to make it happen. Join us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQOKNC2O38
Please note that employment with us is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.