Senior Partner Manager - Cybersecurity
Arlington, VA /
Science & Technology – Cyber & Quantum Technologies /
Cambridge Quantum Computing (CQC) is a global leader in software and enterprise applications that help its partners, collaborators, and clients to work effortlessly across multiple platforms and solve some of the most intriguing problems in their industry through quantum computing. Our focus is in the areas of quantum chemistry, quantum machine learning, and quantum encryption.
CQC has a strong and unique scientific grounding in terms of its core team with over 80 scientists, of which over 60 are Ph.D. holders. We are in the process of expanding our operations significantly across our offices in Cambridge (U.K.), Oxford, London, Washington, DC, and Tokyo.
About the role
As a Senior Partner Manager, you will ensure our cybersecurity partners flourish and grow with our technology. You will use your experience of building strong relationships, as well as your cybersecurity background, to help identify new partnerships and build deeper relationships with existing partners.
- Developing close relationships with our partners, understanding their requirements and challenges.
- Supporting integration and collaboration projects with partners, ensuring they are successful and on track.
- Owning the partner enablement program, ensuring that adequate training and resources are provided to our customers. Delivering training as needed.
- Defining and supporting partner marketing activities.
- Identifying and evaluating new partnership opportunities.
- Acting as a subject matter expert on our products and services for our partners and their customers.
- 5 year’s experience of managing partner relationships.
- A background in cybersecurity, with a good understanding of cryptography and PKI.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience of developing a partnership programme from scratch.
- Familiarity with global efforts on post-quantum cryptography, QRNG technology and quantum computing.
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team, with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package including equity participation, 28 day’s paid annual leave, a workplace pension and a positive approach to flexible working.
Founded in 2014, CQC operates at the very core of quantum computing and is backed by some of the world’s leading partners with strong domain expertise including IBM, Honeywell and JSR Corp. Our core focus is in quantum software and enterprise applications in the area of quantum chemistry, quantum machine learning, and quantum encryption. With over 130 professionals, CQC has a strong and unique scientific grounding in terms of its core team with over 80 scientists, of which over 60 are Ph.D. holders. CQC has a “Science Led; Enterprise Driven” approach and built a tier one ecosystem of customers, investors, and partners including IBM, Honeywell, JSR Corp, Total, Nippon Steel, and many other Fortune 500 companies.
Please note that employment at CQC is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks. CQC is an inclusive equal opportunity employer