Partner Manager (Tokyo/Japan)
Business Development – Sales and Business Development /
We are looking for a Tokyo-based Partner Manager, to build and develop alliances and channel partnerships for our deep and emerging technology products. You will work in Quantinuum’s Tokyo office and be responsible for the Asia-Pacific region.
You will work closely with our business development, marketing, and world-leading scientific research teams. We are developing quantum software, applications, and hardware that will have a future impact on our everyday lives. You will have previous and extensive experience as a partner/channel manager in the technology sector, and quantum computing experience is not essential for this role.
- Identify, win, onboard and develop new channel partners, consisting of system integrators (aka “SIers”), consulting partners, and value-added resellers in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Drive executive alignment for partner relationships (e.g., product, services, marketing, engineering).
- Deliver business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with internal &; external partners.
- Build, lead and execute strategy for the regional partner business in a collaborative environment.
- Establish annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives and maintain fiscal accountability.
- Craft and implement a program to onboard partners and educate the sales team regarding our partnerships.
- Partner with sales to optimise co-selling activities.
- Partner with Quantinuum leadership to eliminate channel conflict and build effective rules of engagement.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education to support the position.
- 10+ years of working experience in technology or technical B2B companies in Japan.
- 3+ years of proven partner development and track record within B2B software, scientific, or emerging technology products.
- Experience in closing partnership- and channel-driven sales opportunities for technical products.
- Experience in selling complex solutions to large and leading global companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A track record of successful collaboration with both scientific and non-technical teams.
- Mature professional commitment to the role and an ability to set ambitious personal performance goals.
- A proactive self-starter who is hands-on in owning the end-to-end sales process.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English languages to communicate with the global team.
- Strong ability and desire to play a leading role in discussions involving highly technical or scientific research, even if you have no previous experience in a given subject matter.
- Japanese university or graduate education is preferred.
- An educational background in natural sciences or engineering is preferred.
- Experience or a strong interest in quantum or emerging technologies.
Location: Office in Otemachi Tokyo, Japan (with flexibility to work remotely)
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team, with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package, equity, a positive approach to flexible working, health insurance, commuting allowance, enhanced holidays and incentive schemes.
Science Led and Enterprise Driven.
Our team of scientists is leading the way in the development of quantum computing. The world’s largest integrated quantum computing company, we united Cambridge Quantum’s advanced software development with Honeywell Quantum Solutions’ high-fidelity hardware to accelerate quantum computing. With full-stack technology, we’re scaling quantum computing and developing applications to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We could be even better with you!
At Quantinuum, we believe quantum information systems will revolutionize the way we work and live. We are leading the way by helping our customers develop quantum-enabled solutions that provide a competitive-edge in their markets.
We’re hiring the world’s best talent to make it happen. Join us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQOKNC2O38
Please note that employment with us is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.