Senior Software Engineer / Solutions Architect (d/f/m) remote in Germany @BSDEX
Germany remote /
Technology – Engineering (Trading Floor & Trading Engine) /
Location: Berlin or Stuttgart or remote in Germany
You don’t live in Berlin? No worries, we live and breathe a remote culture!
We are Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH – we are building Germany ́s first regulated trading venue for digital assets. We set high standards in transparency and security and offer a reliable framework for trading. To realize this ambitious endeavor, we are looking for new colleagues (f/m/d), who are willing to take on responsibility and bring in a good portion of pioneering spirit and courage to accompany us on this path.
Börse Stuttgart Digital Exchange offers private and institutional customers a trustworthy and reliable way to trade and hold digital assets.
Your Role & Responsibility
- You will be involved in the strategy, standardization, analysis and design of applications and infrastructures
- You are a passionate developer and contribute to designing, coding and deploying our software
- You interact with colleagues and stakeholders in an international environment
- You will take responsibility for building a strong development culture within our teams
Your Skillset & Qualifikation
- You have several years of experience working professionally with Ruby
- Ideally you have already worked in highly regulated industries/contexts such as the financial industry (i.e. banking, trading, fintech, token economy)
- You are passionate about people and new work philosophies
- You actively shape and contribute to a healthy team culture based on mutual trust and support and you are fun to work with :-)
• An attractive salary in line with the market
• A highly motivated diverse team with a hands-on mentality
• Flexibility: work from where you want (in Germany) and when you want
• Stability through the Stuttgart Stock Exchange and a high level of freedom
• A guaranteed steep learning curve
• State of the art technical environment - work with iOS or Windows, as you prefer
• Learning and Development Budget (€500 per year for non-student roles)
• 30 days vacation (full time) and off on Christmas and New Year's Eve on top
Sounds good? The BSDEX Recruiting Team looks forward to your profile - no need for a cover letter!