Senior DevOps Engineer (d/f/m)
Germany remote /
Technology – Platform /
Location: Berlin or Stuttgart or remote in Germany
You don’t live in Berlin? No worries, we live and breathe a remote culture!
We are Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH – we are building Germany ́s first regulated trading venue for digital assets. We set high standards in transparency and security and offer a reliable framework for trading. To realize this ambitious endeavor, we are looking for new colleagues (f/m/d), who are willing to take on responsibility and bring in a good portion of pioneering spirit and courage to accompany us on this path.
Börse Stuttgart Digital Exchange offers private and institutional customers a trustworthy and reliable way to trade and hold digital assets.
- Substantial experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Skills in writing tools and automating tasks
Good to have
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, and Cloudflare
- Experience with automation and CI/CD in regulated environments
- Experience in working with multiple teams and different technology stacks
- Own task of provisioning of infrastructure and change management
- Provide guidance and support for the teams when implementing features and bug fixes
- Incident response and reporting
· Competitive salary
· Stability through corporate backing and lots of growth opportunities
· Flexibility: work from where you want (in Germany), when you want
· State-of-the-art tech environment
· Learning & Development budget (500 € annually for non-student positions)
· 30 days of vacation (based on full-time)
Sounds good? The BSDEX Recruiting Team looks forward to your profile - no need for a cover letter!