Missing part for our team (d/f/m) spontaneous application - remote in Germany @BSDEX
Germany remote /
Various – spontaneous application - Initiativbewerbung /
Location: Berlin or Stuttgart or remote in Germany
You don’t live in Berlin? No worries, we live and breathe a remote culture!
We are Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH – we are building Germany ́s first regulated trading venue for digital assets. We set high standards in transparency and security and offer a reliable framework for trading. To realize this ambitious endeavor, we are looking for new colleagues (f/m/d), who are willing to take on responsibility and bring in a good portion of pioneering spirit and courage to accompany us on this path.
Börse Stuttgart Digital Exchange offers private and institutional customers a trustworthy and reliable way to trade and hold digital assets.
- Are you looking for a new job opportunity and to have fun in the process, with supporting and shaping company processes in a completely new way at the interface between startup culture and corporate thinking?
- Do you have experience in business organization? You like to work collaboratively in agile teams and are well versed in innovative and digital tools?
- Do you enjoy a dynamic and fair learning culture, want to bring in new ideas and enjoy exciting tasks?
- We are looking forward to hearing from you, why exactly you are the missing part for our team! In which area would you like to support us? The skills and competencies you bring with you and why you fit into the BSDEX team?
We want you (f/m/d)
- Above all, we need your strengths, enthusiasm and passion for cryptos and the financial industry of tomorrow.
- Whether full time, part time or as a working student - the main thing is that you can roll up your sleeves and lend a hand.
- With us, you can contribute and develop your strenghs – doesn't matter if Legal, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations or Product & Technology, we have everything under one roof and still have a lot planned for the future!
• An attractive salary in line with the market
• A highly motivated diverse team with a hands-on mentality
• Flexibility: work from where you want (in Germany) and when you want
• Stability through the Stuttgart Stock Exchange and a high level of freedom
• A guaranteed steep learning curve
• State of the art technical environment - work with iOS or Windows, as you prefer
• Learning and Development Budget (€500 per year for non-student roles)
• 30 days vacation (full time) and off on Christmas and New Year's Eve on top
Sounds good? The BSDEX Recruiting Team looks forward to your profile - no need for a cover letter!