Platform Engineer (all genders), Berlin and mostly remote (Germany)
Berlin area mostly remote /
Technology – Platform /
Location: Berlin and mostly remote
We have an office in Berlin, but we live and breathe a remote culture!
We are Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH – we are building Germany ́s first regulated trading venue for digital assets. We set high standards in transparency and security and offer a reliable framework for trading. To realize this ambitious endeavor, we are looking for new colleagues (f/m/d), who are willing to take on responsibility and bring in a good portion of pioneering spirit and courage to accompany us on this path.
Börse Stuttgart Digital Exchange offers private and institutional customers a trustworthy and reliable way to trade and hold digital assets.
- Implement infrastructure as code practices using Terraform to provision and manage resources across different environments
- Design, deploy, and manage cloud-based infrastructure on AWS to ensure high availability, scalability, and security of our platforms and applications.
- Develop and maintain automated CI/CD pipelines in GitLab for continuous deployment and integration
- Monitor platform performance, diagnose and troubleshoot issues, and proactively optimize system performance and reliability.
- Ensure compliance with security best practices, implement access controls, and support the organization's security initiatives
- Participate in on-call rotation, incident and change management, capacity planning, cost optimization, and resource allocation activities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies related to cloud computing, Kubernetes, and infrastructure automation
- Proven experience in designing, deploying, and managing AWS-based cloud infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes and containerization concepts, including cluster management, scaling and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience with Terraform or similar infrastructure as code tools
- Familiarity with automation and CI/CD pipelines in regulated environments
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and security best practices in a cloud environment
- Experience with monitoring, logging and tracing tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, or similar
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with various stakeholders
• An attractive salary in line with the market
• A highly motivated diverse team with a hands-on mentality
• Flexibility: work mainly from where you want (in Germany), when you want and join our office in Berlin, Frankfurt or Stuttgart from time to time
• Stability through the Stuttgart Stock Exchange and a high level of freedom
• A guaranteed steep learning curve
• State of the art technical environment - work with iOS or Windows, as you prefer
• 30 days vacation (full time) and off on Christmas and New Year's Eve on top
Sounds good? The BSDEX Recruiting Team looks forward to your profile - no need for a cover letter!