Key Account Executive - Secteur Public Santé
Sales – Sales French Market /
“Make work attractive and accessible to all"
From this statement, Florent Malbranche and Jean Lebrument, have founded Brigad in 2016, a mission-driven company. Brigad is an app/website that enables self-employed professionals and businesses in Hospitality and Healthcare to connect for flexible missions.
Brigad exists to build the most sustainable ecosystem to enable talents to build a career from their passion. A better pay, a better work-life balance, and better career development opportunities. “Where Passions Thrive”
Brigad's fundamental values guide us every day, to face these challenges with coherence and build an extremely strong culture:
Brave: Be bold and make courageous moves.
Impact: Do things that make a real difference.
Care: Pay attention to all the people around you.
Enjoy: Love what you do and have fun
We are seeking a Key Account Executive to join our Healthcare Team. This person will be in charge of closing public and private Hospitals in France.
To do so, you will :
- Engage with key operational figures, including "Cadres de Santé" and "Chefs de Service" to understand their needs and convince them that Brigad is the best solution for them
- Engage with influential decision-makers, including CEOs, HR Directors, Operations Directors, and Purchasing Directors to sell Brigad's value proposition and sign contrats at group level (GHU, Centre Hospitalier or with private groups)
- In parallel, engage with "Centrales d'Achats" to apply and win "Appel d'offres" that will help you to expand in even more hospitals
- Once a hospital become customer, you will also be responsible for developing the Business (by doing cross-sell, onboarding more users, deploying on more services...)
You will be assisted by Business Developers in your mission.
Success in this role relies on seamless coordination with Brigad's Customer Experience, Product, and Finance teams to ensure the smooth execution and prosperity of strategic partnerships.
Who you are :
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, demonstrating a proven track record in the hospital market
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously navigate and manage complex sales cycles
- Excellent analytical skills to produce clear and comprehensive forecasts and activity reports
- Native French is essential, a good level of English is also required
So apply now! We look forward to meeting you!
The Experience We Offer
We live by our values in many ways to create the best experience possible for our employees.
Brave: We strongly believe that for the same job and level, employees should be equally paid. We’ve developed our internal salary grid to ensure equity among employees. We want Brigad’ success to be your success too: we grant BSPCEs to all our employees, we know joining a scale up sometimes means navigating into the unknown.
Impact: Being a mission driven company means having an impact on the society and also on our employees. We are proud to be an Eco responsible company, engaged on several CSR projects (Diversity with Tech Your Place,…). We have chosen to maintain salaries during maternity/paternity leave. All employees can take advantage of this benefit, no matter their tenure at Brigad. We also offer 4 additional days of leave in the month following the return from maternity/paternity leave, to enable employees to ease back into work in the best possible conditions.
Care: We identify ourselves as an office first company but with a flexible working environment where you don’t have to chose between working or spending time with the people you care the most. We offer up to 2 days of remote work per week and for our employees having parents/grandparents living in another country, we offer them a full remote week to spend more time with them every year.
Enjoy: We enjoy working together not just through company monthly events or seminars, but also by learning together. We’ve created career ladders for our teams, with real opportunity to develop new skills, expertise, and grow in a new role with our internal mobility program. We also offer English and French classes and other learning programs depending on your team (using 360Learning).
Learn more about us: who we are, our values, our teams and the recruitment process, here.
Brigad ensures equal opportunities for all candidates. Each application received is considered regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or disability.
We are dedicated to building an equitable, inclusive, and authentic workspace. Unique and diverse perspectives are welcomed, and continuous growth is encouraged. We believe that people are more than their resumes, so if your past experience looks different than the criteria listed, we'd still love to hear from you. We appreciate and celebrate non-traditional life routes and encourage you to apply should you connect with a job description or our values.