Senior Sales Operations - Customer Experience
Sales – Sales Operations /
“Make work attractive and accessible to all"
From this statement, Florent Malbranche and Jean Lebrument, have founded Brigad in 2016, a mission-driven company. Brigad is an app/website that enables self-employed professionals and businesses in Hospitality and Healthcare to connect for flexible missions.
Brigad exists to build the most sustainable ecosystem to enable talents to build a career from their passion. A better pay, a better work-life balance, and better career development opportunities. “Where Passions Thrive”
Brigad's fundamental values guide us every day, to face these challenges with coherence and build an extremely strong culture:
Brave: Be bold and make courageous moves.
Impact: Do things that make a real difference.
Care: Pay attention to all the people around you.
Enjoy: Love what you do and have fun
→ Your mission
As a member of the Business Operations team, you will help the VP Customer Experience (VP CX) scaling her teams (Talent Onboarding team & Customer Care team).
Your mission is to optimize global tools and processes, to help those teams focusing on their core work. This role reports to the Head of Business Operations, and works closely with the VP Customer Experience.
→ Your responsibilities
- Analyze proactively teams’ KPI & Metric and do recommendations to the VP CX. Your mission is to propose creative solutions to solve bottlenecks in our business processes, that could be solved either by new tools or new processes
- Manage projects aiming to scale the Onboarding and the Customer Care teams. Those projects can be various, from analysis, to tool implementation. You will work with various stakeholders (tech, data, Ops, product, etc.)
- Your first project will be to lead the implementation of our CRM Talent side (freelancers): audit of our existing CRM, propose recommendations and implement new features.
- Work closely with the data team to provide key data to the Onboarding and Customer Care teams: determine needed operational dashboards, detect abnormal KPIs evolutions, work with data engineering to implement new data sources, etc.
- Be in charge of first trainings on your project: when launching a new feature or a new tool, onboard managers to transform them into project promoters, provide clear and simple first trainings and brief the Enablement manager who will provide next trainings
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product, Data and Sales teams: make sure no-one is working on silos on Business Operations projects
- Become the point of contact for the Onboarding & Customer Care teams when they have questions about processes or tools: On the top of long term projects, answer teams and managers’ questions
→ If you have...
- At least 5 years of experience, with a minimum of 5 years in either Business/Sales Operations or Consulting. You have already worked on projects concerning Customer Care processes and tools. You have an experience in a marketplace start-up or scale-up.
- Strong understanding of CRM processes and tools. You have already implemented a CRM, or at least new functionalities of an existing CRM. Ideally Hubspot or Salesforce
- Proven experience in project management with transversal teams (C-levels, marketing, product, data and sales teams) and with a strong change management dimension
- Analytical skills: very good knowledge of Excel and data crunching is a must. Knowing SQL is a strong plus, you are at least not afraid to learn fast about it
- Both thinker & doer : strong analytical skills but also the ability to implement processes or tools by yourself
- Creative problem solver: ability to detect issues and imagine creative solutions with limited resources
- Curious & learning mindset: you love to learn and have a 360° view of a business
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to work independently by prioritizing effectively
- French and professional English
… So apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
The Experience We Offer
We live by our values in many ways to create the best experience possible for our employees.
Brave: We strongly believe that for the same job and level, employees should be equally paid. We’ve developed our internal salary grid to ensure equity among employees. We want Brigad’ success to be your success too: we grant BSPCEs to all our employees, we know joining a scale up sometimes means navigating into the unknown.
Impact: Being a mission driven company means having an impact on the society and also on our employees. We are proud to be an Eco responsible company, engaged on several CSR projects (Diversity with Tech Your Place,…). We work to bridge the gap between women & men by being a family friendly company: offering support in your search of a daycare system with “Les bébés explorateurs".
Care: We identify ourselves as an office first company but with a flexible working environment where you don’t have to chose between working or spending time with the people you care the most. We offer well thought-out remote policy and for our employees having parents/grandparents living in another country, we offer them a full remote week to spend more time with them every year.
Enjoy: We enjoy working together not just through company monthly events or seminars, but also by learning together. We’ve created career ladders for our teams, with real opportunity to develop new skills, expertise, and grow in a new role with our internal mobility program. We also offer English and French classes and other learning programs depending on your team (using 360Learning).
Brigad ensures equal opportunities for all candidates. Each application received is considered regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or disability.
We are dedicated to building an equitable, inclusive, and authentic workspace. Unique and diverse perspectives are welcomed, and continuous growth is encouraged. We believe that people are more than their resumes, so if your past experience looks different than the criteria listed, we'd still love to hear from you. We appreciate and celebrate non-traditional life routes and encourage you to apply should you connect with a job description or our values.