Account Executive (Hospitality) F/H
Sales – Sales French Market /
“Make work attractive and accessible to all"
From this statement, Florent Malbranche and Jean Lebrument, have founded Brigad in 2016, a mission-driven company. Brigad is an app/website that enables self-employed professionals and businesses in Hospitality and Healthcare to connect for flexible missions.
Brigad exists to build the most sustainable ecosystem to enable talents to build a career from their passion. A better pay, a better work-life balance, and better career development opportunities. “Where Passions Thrive”
Brigad's fundamental values guide us every day, to face these challenges with coherence and build an extremely strong culture:
Brave: Be bold and make courageous moves.
Impact: Do things that make a real difference.
Care: Pay attention to all the people around you.
Enjoy: Love what you do and have fun
Convert the largest catering groups into Brigad users. To do this, you'll identify sponsors in the head offices of these groups and get them to promote Brigad to the operational teams on site.
You'll manage the head office sales cycle from A to Z, from hunt to close.
About the role
- Mapping and establishing group-specific hunting strategies
- Build strong relationships with decision-makers (CEOs, HR Directors, Innovation Directors, etc.) and turn them into Brigad sponsors.
- Interact with all contacts who will help make Brigad an official partner (Purchasing, Finance, Legal, etc.).
- To achieve your goals, you may need to reach operational contacts (regional directors, operational managers, etc.) to understand their HR issues and spark their interest.
- Launch pilots and set up ambitious deployment plans with decision-makers and operational staff to rapidly grow the partnership
- Make the transition to the AMs who will be in charge of account relations and Brigad deployment over the long term
- Work with Brigad's Marketing, Product, CX and Finance teams to ensure the success of partnerships, and pass on user feedback to them.
- 3-5 years' experience in Sales / Business Development
- Unwavering motivation to meet and exceed your objectives
- One (or more) successful experiences in group hunting, requiring the management of a complex sales cycle (with several decision-makers at "head office" functions)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with high-level contacts (L-level, GM, HR, etc.)
- The ability to manage complex sales cycles autonomously (contact decision-makers, carefully prepare strategic meetings, drive meetings with high-level contacts, set up pilots, collaborate with other Brigad teams if necessary...)
- The ability to deliver clear, comprehensive activity reports to your manager
- Native level French is essential, a good level of English is also required.
The Experience We Offer
We live by our values in many ways to create the best experience possible for our employees.
Brave: We strongly believe that for the same job and level, employees should be equally paid. We’ve developed our internal salary grid to ensure equity among employees. We want Brigad’ success to be your success too: we grant BSPCEs to all our employees, we know joining a scale up sometimes means navigating into the unknown.
Impact: Being a mission driven company means having an impact on the society and also on our employees. We are proud to be an Eco responsible company, engaged on several CSR projects (Diversity with Tech Your Place,…). We work to bridge the gap between women & men by being a family friendly company: offering support in your search of a daycare system with “Les bébés explorateurs".
Care: We identify ourselves as an office first company but with a flexible working environment where you don’t have to chose between working or spending time with the people you care the most. We offer well thought-out remote policy and for our employees having parents/grandparents living in another country, we offer them a full remote week to spend more time with them every year.
Enjoy: We enjoy working together not just through company monthly events or seminars, but also by learning together. We’ve created career ladders for our teams, with real opportunity to develop new skills, expertise, and grow in a new role with our internal mobility program. We also offer English and French classes and other learning programs depending on your team (using 360Learning).
Brigad ensures equal opportunities for all candidates. Each application received is considered regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or disability.
We are dedicated to building an equitable, inclusive, and authentic workspace. Unique and diverse perspectives are welcomed, and continuous growth is encouraged. We believe that people are more than their resumes, so if your past experience looks different than the criteria listed, we'd still love to hear from you. We appreciate and celebrate non-traditional life routes and encourage you to apply should you connect with a job description or our values.