Senior Product Manager F/H
Product – Product Manager /
“Make work attractive and accessible to all"
From this statement, Florent Malbranche and Jean Lebrument, have founded Brigad in 2016, a mission-driven company. Brigad is an app/website that enables self-employed professionals and businesses in Hospitality and Healthcare to connect for flexible missions.
Brigad exists to build the most sustainable ecosystem to enable talents to build a career from their passion. A better pay, a better work-life balance, and better career development opportunities. “Where Passions Thrive”
Brigad's fundamental values guide us every day, to face these challenges with coherence and build an extremely strong culture:
Brave: Be bold and make courageous moves.
Impact: Do things that make a real difference.
Care: Pay attention to all the people around you.
Enjoy: Love what you do and have fun
As a part of the Platform Experience Team (composed of the Tech and the Product teams) under the Head of PM, you will partner with other Product managers to provide the best experience to our users. You will evolve within the Business team whose objective is to increase the number of client within the platform.
In a Product Led Growth organization, your focus will be to improve the value of the product for our users at a specific moment of their lifecycle : the activation.
→ Your responsibilities
- Push clients to complete their first mission with a talent autonomously. Give them autonomy (by easily showing a complex value proposition, by offering the option that suits them best, by reducing barriers to activation...) ;
- Understand the particularities of SMBs and adapt our funnel to them ;
- Conduct test campaigns independently in a context where the funnel is shared between the public website (managed by the brand/marketing team) and the platform ;
- Solve problems and collaborate with sales and marketing departments ;
- Review the acquisition funnel which has never been modified so far. Adapt onboarding to different audiences ;
- Orient the use of the Brigad product for SMBs towards a self-service mode with a mainly inbound acquisition.
- Cover a large spectrum of topics from product research to shipping ;
- Be part of a Product team that focuses on outcome rather than outputs ;
- Directly impact the day-to-day life quality of thousands of users.
→ What makes the job special
This job is opened to application in our offices from Paris or Lille
- Experience: 5 years minimum in complex products, preferably platform or marketplaces ;
- You are interested in Marketing and Product Management Growth approach ;
- Mastery: you have very strong analytical skills and you are Data Driven ;
- Execution: you are reliable and efficient, know how to organize yourself and ship regularly ;
- Communication skills: you’re able to communicate and convince a very diverse audience ;
- Autonomy: you know how to handle complexity and evolve in a fast-paced environment by yourself, and take impactful initiatives ;
- Languages: you’re fluent in French and English ;
- Good comprehension of code and tech stacks is a plus.
- Notion ;
- Figma ;
- Whimsical ;
- Google Tag Manager ;
- Hubspot ;
- Webflow ;
- React.js ;
The Experience We Offer
We live by our values in many ways to create the best experience possible for our employees.
Brave: We strongly believe that for the same job and level, employees should be equally paid. We’ve developed our internal salary grid to ensure equity among employees. We want Brigad’ success to be your success too: we grant BSPCEs to all our employees, we know joining a scale up sometimes means navigating into the unknown.
Impact: Being a mission driven company means having an impact on the society and also on our employees. We are proud to be an Eco responsible company, engaged on several CSR projects (Diversity with Tech Your Place,…). We work to bridge the gap between women & men by being a family friendly company: offering support in your search of a daycare system with “Les bébés explorateurs".
Care: We identify ourselves as an office first company but with a flexible working environment where you don’t have to chose between working or spending time with the people you care the most. We offer well thought-out remote policy and for our employees having parents/grandparents living in another country, we offer them a full remote week to spend more time with them every year.
Enjoy: We enjoy working together not just through company monthly events or seminars, but also by learning together. We’ve created career ladders for our teams, with real opportunity to develop new skills, expertise, and grow in a new role with our internal mobility program. We also offer English and French classes and other learning programs depending on your team (using 360Learning).
Brigad ensures equal opportunities for all candidates. Each application received is considered regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or disability.
We are dedicated to building an equitable, inclusive, and authentic workspace. Unique and diverse perspectives are welcomed, and continuous growth is encouraged. We believe that people are more than their resumes, so if your past experience looks different than the criteria listed, we'd still love to hear from you. We appreciate and celebrate non-traditional life routes and encourage you to apply should you connect with a job description or our values.