Ceske Budejovice / Praha
Technology & Operations – Change Management /
Full Time Employee /
At Aevi, we're not just a team; we're a vibrant, global community, committed to shaking up the payments industry. Our culture is all about innovation, creativity, and a passion for pushing boundaries. We’re thrilled to welcome new Aevi’ators who vibe with our values and mission and are ready to join us on our journey of transformation and growth.
The Change Manager will be responsible for overseeing the change management process within the organization. Ensuring that changes to systems, processes, or procedures are executed in a way that minimizes disruption to business operations and maximizes the benefits of the change.
His/her responsibilities includes ensuring that changes are logged, reviewed, and approved in a timely manner, and that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed throughout the process. Defining the change management process, assessing, and mitigating risks associated with changes and managing the implementation of changes. Their responsibilities include scheduling change review meetings (CAB), updating change records, and ensuring that change requests are properly categorized and prioritized.
1. Managing the day-to-day activities of the change management process, including logging change requests, reviewing change records, and ensuring that changes are properly categorized and prioritized.
2. Assessing risks and managing communication with stakeholders.
3. Working closely with Project managers, Release managers and other leaders to ensure that changes are integrated into project plans.
4. Ensuring that changes are implemented in a timely and effective manner, with minimal disruption to business operations.
5. Scheduling and facilitating change review meetings (CAB), including coordinating with stakeholders, and ensuring that all necessary documentation is available.
6. Updating change records and ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed throughout the change management process.
7. Identifying opportunities to improve the effectiveness of change management process and implementing improvements as necessary.
8. Measuring and reporting on the success of change management initiatives.
9. Ensuring that all changes are properly documented and archived for future reference.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
1. Strong organizational and time management skills
2. Attention to detail and accuracy
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
5. Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
Project management skills is advantage
The AEVI Person
At AEVI we look for the following traits in anyone who would like to be part of the AEVI family
· An out of the box thinker
· Cool under pressure
· A multitasker
· An excellent communicator
· A team player
· “A can do” mentality
· Value each other
· Act as one
· Honest and upfront
· Own it
· Work smarter
· Release Management Team
· Technology & Operations Team
· Project Management Team
· Developers / Analytic Team
· Security Management Team
· Quality Team
Life at Aevi
Being part of Aevi? It’s diving into a space where flexibility, honesty, development, and support are the essentials of our work environment, and we live for a “work smarter, not harder” mindset. At Aevi, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity, firmly believing that our strength lies in our individuality. Our commitment to a better working culture is reflected in our respect and appreciation for each team member, cheering on everyone to just be themselves at work and outside.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a dynamic, fun-loving team that values teamwork and flexibility.
- Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere — at home, in our offices, or even on the go.
- Benefit from our unlimited vacation policy, so you can take a breather whenever you want and need it.
- Quickly become a key player of our motivated, energetic, and global team.
- Thrive in a culture that lets your unique work style shine.
- Explore various growth opportunities and level up your career with us.
Who are Aevi:
Our mission is to build a more open world, where anyone, anywhere, can take or make any kind of payment.
Our cloud-based platform lets payments and transaction data flow across all channels and consumer touchpoints. By connecting digital and in-person interfaces, we are committed to creating the best possible customer experience at the point-of-interaction. Today, we operate across Europe, Australia, and the US with offices in London, Prague, and Paderborn.
Our Vision and Support:
We are setting payments free!
Supported by visionary shareholders like Mastercard, HPE Growth Capital and Schroder Adveq, we stand at the forefront of payment innovation, surrounded by like-minded partners who share our vision for a seamless payment future.