Client Service Specialist
United States /
Operations – Client Service Management /
Full Time Employee
To work at AEVI is to be part of a fun, inspiring global community who are passionate about shaping the future of payments.
We are free thinkers that love innovation and breaking the mould. We are going through an exciting growth period at AEVI, and we are looking for AEVI’ators who share our values to join us on this adventure.
AEVI is looking for a Client Service Specialist to join a growing and exciting team.
The Client Service Specialist is a technical role contributing to a cross-functional client service team that handles all requests coming from AEVI’s clients, with as objective to address those requests in most efficient manner. The Client Service Specialist is one of the technical supporters of a team that makes AEVI clients successful.
In that respect, the team has a mixture of technical and soft skill competence allowing them to perform the most common requests themselves, while directing other requests to a team of AEVI experts for resolution.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Managing the client request queues (Jira)
- Incident management and communication to involved parties (Telcos, Banks, Acquiring partners, AEVI expert teams etc.)
- Technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Deployment management
- Participation in continuous improvements
- Coordination and support of client test efforts
- Mentoring new team members
- Ideally, the Client Service Specialist is the go to-expert has a broad technical knowledge, but also specialist knowledge in one field (Payments, Android, Linux, Monitoring, Automation) also growing into being the subject matter expert for one particular disciple.
- Depending on level of technical expertise, this role will be part of on call duty in your area of expertise, or being part of the general 24/7 monitoring duty.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- To maximize value for the team, the Client Service Specialist will master of a majority of the following technologies:
- ○ Linux Administration skills (Mandatory)
- ○ TCP/IP networking knowledge
- ○ SQL / Aurora
- ○ Amazon Web Services
- ○ Android applications
- ○ GIT, Bitbucket, WildFly, Java, Docker, Zabbix
- The ideal candidate will also be expert in one or more of above technologies and have experience in the face2face payments industry.
- Experience in a B2B client-facing role is a plus
- English fluency is required, Spanish language proficiency is a plus
Life at AEVI
When you join AEVI you can expect to work in a flexible, honest, and supportive environment where we all work smarter and not harder.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes AEVI great and one of our key values is to value each other and we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing.
What's in it for you?
You will be quickly integrated into a highly motivated and global team
An open and flexible culture that allows you to work in the best way for you
Lots of fun stuff – company and team events that include cooking classes, after work drinks, quizzes and book clubs (virtually and hopefully soon face to face)
Space & time for Self-Development and a host of tools available
Large network of partners and investors
Who are AEVI:
AEVI is an international forward-thinking FinTech start up with offices in London, Prague and Paderborn who provides merchant-facing businesses with a platform that enables merchants to run their businesses smarter by giving them easy access to any payment technology and business solution for the best in-store customer experience.
We are backed by some hugely influential tech supporters, with Diebold Nixdorf remaining as the majority shareholder, we are lucky to innovate next to other shareholders that also share the same vision and ideals. Our group of minority investors consists of Mastercard, HPE Growth Capital and Schroder Adveq.
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes: