Senior React Developer
Product Delivery – Endpoint Product Delivery /
Full Time Employee
To work at AEVI is to be part of a fun, inspiring global community who are passionate about shaping the future of payments.
We are free thinkers that love innovation and breaking the mould. We are going through an exciting growth period at AEVI, and we are looking for AEVI’ators who share our values to join us on this adventure.
AEVI is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing team in either Prague or London.
We are looking for an established Senior Frontend Developer who is experienced with React.js to join our small development team and help AEVI create a new generation of AEVI's Endpoint management product, which is crucial part of AEVI cloud based payment service.
You should be able to translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of AEVI products. You will coach and support other Front-End developers, Back-end Developers, Graphic and User experience Designer.
AEVI have our main UK office in London but we are happy to support remote working / office working or a mixture of the 2 to suit you!
What you'll be doing: Senior Front End Developer
- Developing and maintaining front end web applications with React
- Develop user-facing features according to UI designs
- Build reusable front-end components
- Translate of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integrate front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Create responsive layouts for mobile and desktop
- A good understanding of design principles and writing clean code
- A passion to improve processes, tools, methodologies & overall quality of the product
The successful AEVI'ator: Senior Front End Developer
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer
- In-depth knowledge of React and tools including Webpack, Redux and Flux
- Familiarity with the latest features of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Comfortable with building production ready code with full suite of unit and integration tests
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing tools
- Familiarity with Git and GitHub
- Experience with user interface design
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge about SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with cloud based systems (AWS preferred)
- Knowledge of payment / banking industry
- Security knowledge - Development in secured environment (secured development lifecycle)
Life at AEVI
When you join AEVI you can expect to work in a flexible, honest, and supportive environment where we all work smarter and not harder.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes AEVI great and one of our key values is to value each other and we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing.
What's in it for you?
You will be quickly integrated into a highly motivated and global team
An open and flexible culture that allows you to work in the best way for you
Lots of fun stuff – company and team events that include cooking classes, after work drinks, quizzes and book clubs (virtually and hopefully soon face to face)
Space & time for Self-Development and a host of tools available
Large network of partners and investors
Who are AEVI:
AEVI is an international forward-thinking FinTech start up with offices in London, Prague and Paderborn who provides merchant-facing businesses with a platform that enables merchants to run their businesses smarter by giving them easy access to any payment technology and business solution for the best in-store customer experience.
We are backed by some hugely influential tech supporters, with Diebold Nixdorf remaining as the majority shareholder, we are lucky to innovate next to other shareholders that also share the same vision and ideals. Our group of minority investors consists of Mastercard, HPE Growth Capital and Schroder Adveq.
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes: