Product Delivery – Product Delivery /
Full Time Employee
To work at AEVI is to be part of a fun, inspiring global community who are passionate about shaping the future of payments.
We are free thinkers that love innovation and breaking the mould. We are going through an exciting growth period at AEVI, and we are looking for AEVI’ators who share our values to join us on this adventure.
AEVI are currently recruiting for a Business / Product Analyst to join our Product Delivery team in Prague (although you don't necessarily need to live there as remote working is an option)!
The Business / Product Analyst is a key role in supporting AEVI payment solutions, products, and projects. Primarily you will be working on the design, specification, analysis, deployment, and maintenance of the AEVI Android Payment Application. You will undertake requirements gathering, system analysis and specification for product development and optionally also for project related activities.
The Business / Product Analyst will be reporting to the Product Delivery Manager or Product Architect
As you can imagine, the role is complex and interesting, full of interaction with external customers and maybe bit challenging in the beginning. But don't worry, we have your back - every newbie has a buddy assigned and our tech gurus are always available to help.
What you'll be doing: Business / Product Analyst
- You will be responsible for the functional design of the technical payment solution, including the integration of external systems and integration into IT environment
- Using your expertise in assisting with systems analysis, design and testing activities, and define the solution
- You will support communication between Product manager and the Product delivery team by translating business requirements to technical specifications
- Actively participate in workshops and communication with the internal & external customers
The Successful AEVI'ator: Business / Product Analyst
- Experience with large-scale transactional system development, working as a business analyst operating in a complex business and technical environment
- Proven 3+ years of experience in functional analysis, enterprise architecture or application architecture
- Experience in designing and developing strong, robust & scalable architecture
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Strong leadership and coordination skills with open and creative mindset
- comfortable with uncertainty, changing and fast paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Enthusiasm for your work
- Payments industry experience
- Compliance and security experience are beneficial
- Understanding and experience of the payments landscape for chip cards, terminals and transactions with experience of Issuing and Acquiring aspects as well as PCI Compiance standards is preferred
- Excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with senior executives, IT Management, and developers
You will be based in Prague office (but you can work anywhere from Czech Republic) and international travel might be required occasionally (when the situation allows).
Life at AEVI
When you join AEVI you can expect to work in a flexible, honest, and supportive environment where we all work smarter and not harder.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes AEVI great and one of our key values is to value each other and we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing.
What's in it for you?
You will be quickly integrated into a highly motivated and global team
An open and flexible culture that allows you to work in the best way for you
Lots of fun stuff – company and team events that include cooking classes, after work drinks, quizzes and book clubs (virtually and hopefully soon face to face)
Space & time for Self-Development and a host of tools available
Large network of partners and investors
Who are AEVI:
AEVI is an international forward-thinking FinTech start up with offices in London, Prague and Paderborn who provides merchant-facing businesses with a platform that enables merchants to run their businesses smarter by giving them easy access to any payment technology and business solution for the best in-store customer experience.
We are backed by some hugely influential tech supporters, with Diebold Nixdorf remaining as the majority shareholder, we are lucky to innovate next to other shareholders that also share the same vision and ideals. Our group of minority investors consists of Mastercard, HPE Growth Capital and Schroder Adveq.
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes: