Aevi Motion – AEVI Motion Delivery /
Full Time Employee
To work at AEVI is to be part of a fun, inspiring global community who are passionate about shaping the future of payments.
We are free thinkers that love innovation and breaking the mould. We are going through an exciting growth period at AEVI, and we are looking for AEVI’ators who share our values to join us on this adventure.
AEVI Motion allows global fuel and convenience retailers, as well as solution providers, to manage transactions globally in a simple, seamless, consolidated, and more cost-effective way.
Due to our ongoing growth, we are currently looking for a Delivery Manager who will be responsible for delivering our AEVI Motion Solution to our Motion Customers.
As the Delivery Manager you will work closely with the Product Manager to develop detailed roadmaps with timelines, including budgetary costings to ensure our Products are available for Customers on-time and on-budget.
You will manage one or more teams of developers to deliver the final quality Product and working with the Product Manager should ensure that all the relevant requirements for the Product are documented clearly and precisely for your development team(s).
What you'll be doing: Delivery Manager
- Responsibility for the delivery of the solutions to the customers starting with the initial requirements gathering, ending with the acceptation of the solutions in Pilot operation
- Overall responsibility for the costs generated by the deliveries
- Representation of the solution towards customers and partners
- Management of the Delivery Team meeting defined goals
- E2E ownership on the deliverables
- Detailed Planning of deliveries, prioritization of work for your team(s) (Agile and Scrum ceremonies)
- Daily stand-ups with your team(s) to drive forward Product development
- Drive technical best practices while utilizing industry trends and new technologies
- Planning and organizing QA of your deliverables
- Deliver on-time quality software deliverables
- Collaboration and communication with stakeholders (QA team, Architects, Analysts, Developers, Product Managers, AEVI Management)
- Provide technical thought leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Help to analyze and resolve technical and application Product problems
The successful AEVI'ator: Delivery Manager
- Ability to manage your portfolio deliveries for multiple international customers
- A strong leader, with an ability to drive and inspire a diverse team across multiple locations
- Strong focus on meeting strategic objectives – both financial and business development based
- Playing a representative role in front of the customers and partners
- Strong stakeholder management
- Fluent business English both written and spoken
- French speaking skills will be appreciated
- Advanced presentation skills
- Relevant industry experience with the management of SW deliveries to international customers
Life at AEVI
When you join AEVI you can expect to work in a flexible, honest, and supportive environment where we all work smarter and not harder.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes AEVI great and one of our key values is to value each other and we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing.
What's in it for you?
You will be quickly integrated into a highly motivated and global team
An open and flexible culture that allows you to work in the best way for you
Lots of fun stuff – company and team events that include cooking classes, after work drinks, quizzes and book clubs (virtually and hopefully soon face to face)
Space & time for Self-Development and a host of tools available
Large network of partners and investors
Who are AEVI:
AEVI is an international forward-thinking FinTech start up with offices in London, Prague and Paderborn who provides merchant-facing businesses with a platform that enables merchants to run their businesses smarter by giving them easy access to any payment technology and business solution for the best in-store customer experience.
We are backed by some hugely influential tech supporters, with Diebold Nixdorf remaining as the majority shareholder, we are lucky to innovate next to other shareholders that also share the same vision and ideals. Our group of minority investors consists of Mastercard, HPE Growth Capital and Schroder Adveq.
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes: