Director of Partner Solution Consulting (m/f/d)
US, Remote /
Global Sales – Channel /
Acrolinx is a company where science, technology, and language unite. It all started with world-leading experts in natural language processing who set out to solve tough content challenges for large organizations. We solved those challenges by creating an AI-powered software platform that improves the quality and effectiveness of enterprise content. The platform maximizes the value of your content, boosts its quality and effectiveness, and gives you time and money back to reinvest in other higher value activities.
Acrolinx is looking for a Director of Partner Solution Consulting to enable us to continue to scale our business. The ideal candidate will have their home office in EMEA or the USA.
We’re looking for someone to join the Acrolinx Partner and Alliances Leadership Team, to define and build the Partner Engineering practice. The role requires someone prepared to shape the Technical vision for how we work, support, and integrate with our Partner Community.
In the first instance they’ll need to help our priority Technology and Solution partners to build cutting edge solutions for our joint customers. In this role, you’ll work directly with partner management, support our sales organization, interface with product management and build Technical Champions within our Partner community.
The role encompasses Partner customer activities, strategizing on product integrations, and evangelizing on joint solutions. You’ll be equally comfortable in both a business and technical context, interacting with executives and talking with technical audiences.
Reporting to the VP of Global Partners and Alliances, this role will play an integral part in building the foundation of the Partner and Alliances team: forging collaboration with external partner teams and leading efforts to integrate their complementary products with Acrolinx.
- Areas of focus for this role include:
- Work as part of the Acrolinx extended-leadership team to support Partner Business in our GTM and product development efforts
- Collaborate with leadership to formulate and execute our Global Partner Plan and joint GTM programs with our partners
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing architectural and technical guidance to partners to promote successful integrations with Acrolinx
- Work with Product Management to identify and guide product integration roadmap and product/feature positioning with Acrolinx partners
- Build assets and enablement materials to evangelize, educate, and support partner implementation and accelerate partner adoption of joint solutions
- Maintain a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors
In this role you will get the opportunity to:
- Work as part of the extended-leadership team to provide a technical voice in support of the Partner Business
- Act as an Acrolinx technical leader and trusted adviser for our partners
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to partners and promote successful integrations with Acrolinx
- Understand the partner’s business model and current capabilities, whilst developing new strategies and integrations
- Design and be responsible for the Technical components of the Acrolinx Global Partner plan
- Engage with the Product team and influence the Acrolinx product roadmap based on customer needs and strategic partner initiatives
- Build technical assets such as white papers, blog posts, best practices documents, virtual hands-on labs, and quickstarts to accelerate the adoption of joint solutions
- Evangelize joint solutions and product integrations by speaking at conferences, webinars, and other marketing events
- Immerse yourself in the ever-changing industry, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors
- Build assets to enable and train Partner consultants on Acrolinx solutions
The right candidate has:
- 10+ years of proven Industry experience.
- Experience in value-based, SAAS selling.
- An understanding of how to work within a Partner ecosystem.
- Agility and creativity to position and sell an innovative solution, to a broad spectrum of buyers, within target organizations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience contributing to a culture of sustained success.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to operate independently in a dynamic environment.
- Experience selling to marketing, support, and/or technical communication teams.
- College degree or equivalent.
You’ll join an international team of friendly, dynamic people who are passionate about their jobs.
You can expect:
-Global responsibilities with a high degree of autonomy and many opportunities to make an impact
-Continuous opportunities for training as well as expanding your skills and experiences alongside the global growth of the company
-Start-up environment with flat, informal hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
-Being part of a truly diverse and international team
-Very attractive compensation with upside for strong performance-
-Flexible working hours, and an attractive range of other benefits
We strongly encourage diversity in our team and share a respectful and open mindset. Some of us speak at conferences, organize meetups, write about programming, or contribute to open-source projects.
The core of our product is a linguistic engine, which analyzes written text—not just for spelling and grammar but also for good style and consistency. Just look at our list of happy customers, which include Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, and Adobe. We also have customers of comparable size and impact in other industries such as the healthcare, manufacturing, and automotive.
Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding, and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going.
Once it’s safe to do so, we’re planning on moving back to an office setting. We’ll stay remote-friendly and flexible even post-Covid. Fully remote will be an option.
Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.