Product Manager (f/m/d)
Berlin, HQ /
Product Management – Product Management /
Full Time, Remote
Acrolinx delivers award-winning linguistic software solutions to many of the largest and most innovative international companies. Chances are, you’ve read some text today that the Acrolinx Platform helped to shape. Our customers rely on our AI to help create consistent and high-quality content on a global scale. Acrolinx helps some of the largest organizations write better content, faster, with the only Content Governance solution in the world. Whether it’s a company's content guidelines or tone of voice preferences, Acrolinx captures it all, and then guides all writers — in their preferred authoring environment — to produce consistent, strategically aligned content. Customers include Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Amazon.
We’re in search of a nice and smart person to join our development team either in Berlin or remote. If you’re interested in innovation, working across disciplines, and love working on applications and solving technology challenges, be our guest.
The Product you’ll drive
- You’ll take ownership of an exciting and new extension of the Acrolinx Platform bringing visionary capabilities to existing and new customers
- We’re combining tried and tested existing Acrolinx AI capabilities with a new approach to drive content performance
- This product is close to release and it will grow over the next couple of years to become a cornerstone of the Acrolinx Platform
- We’re targeting existing customers as well as new buyers in the marketing space
- You’ll share responsibilities with other product owners in the team including release management and company-wide communication
- You’ll keep the engineering team focused and work together on building solutions to customer needs. You’re comfortable being the voice of the customer and our users. (Customer Empathy/User-centric)
- Head cross-functional (marketing, presales, customer success, support, product) launch team to bring new capabilities to market
- Together with the product management team, you’ll shape the overall product roadmap and vision.
- +5 years of experience in a SaaS product with proven track record
- +5 years of experience in product management and product ownership
- Educational or professional background in software with experience in development and business aspects.
- Understanding of the marketing technology space
- Experience in the Data visualization space
- An eye for modern design and usability.
- If you’ve worked with product management with 3rd party service providers using and developing APIs, it’s a strong advantage
- Very good communication skills
Our development teams are using different agile approaches and we have regular retrospectives to continually make adjustments. It’s important to us that we don’t get stuck with processes.
Your Work Environment
You’ll join an international team of friendly, dynamic people who are passionate about their jobs. Our tech-stack includes various programming languages and common frameworks as well as GitLab, AWS, Kubernetes, and more if we need.
You can expect a flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes,
support in getting up to speed, teammates of all ages and backgrounds.
A clear, concise company vision and mission together with a clearly defined set of company values.
But that’s not all! We also offer a family-friendly environment, flexible remote working options, sponsoring the monthly BVG ticket, Urban Sports Club membership, pension subsidy, and much more. We strongly encourage diversity in our team and share a respectful and open mindset.
Let's talk! You can apply via our careers page in less than a minute. Upon successfully completing an application, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail. If you don't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and add our domain. Thanks so much!
Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.