Presales Solution Consultant - SaaS (m/f/d)
US, Remote /
Pre-Sales – Pre-Sales /
Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful. We are in search of a Presales Solution Consultant (m/f/d) to join our team to make an impact on our growing SaaS company.
The Solution Consultant is a technical consultant with the advanced ability to develop, position and deliver product-specific solutions during sales cycles while maintaining perspective on high-level business goals for the organization.
Some of What You’ll Do
- Support product sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers’ business challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Contribute to the sales strategy on an opportunity by opportunity basis
- Answer product feature and technical questions from prospects, customers, partners and Acrolinx colleagues
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and drive additional business value
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, webinars, and trade shows
- 5+ years of presales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in, or highly transferable skills and experience
- Proficiency with a broad spectrum of content development and management platforms
- Experience with complex sales processes
- Skillful at communication writing and presenting skills
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Ability to complete tasks in an organized, detailed way with minimal supervision
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, partners, professional services, and customer success
- Demonstrated territory management skills, including pipeline building and working closely with Sales counterpart to drive execution excellence
- Creative problem-solving skills with a growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth organization
- Willingness to travel as necessary
Built on science, with a love of language, Acrolinx is the brainchild of the world’s leading experts in natural language processing who set out to solve tough content challenges for large organizations. Today, our AI-powered platform is eliminating content chaos and delivering strategy-aligned content, at scale, for top global brands. We’re a passionate, worldwide team of highly collaborative people focused on making Acrolinx the best it can be. If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us!
Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going.
Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.