Sr. Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Massachusetts, Boston or East Coast /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Full Time, Remote
Acrolinx is an AI-powered software that improves the quality and effectiveness of enterprise content. Chances are, you’ve read some text today that Acrolinx software helped to shape. Our customers rely on our platform to help create consistent and strategy-aligned content on a global scale.
We’re looking for a high-performing team player to help us grow. In this role you’ll be instrumental in executing demand generation programs and marketing automation activities.
This is a hands-on role for a highly organized self-starter who has a strong interest in building their practical marketing skills, and gaining additional insight into how a global marketing organization functions.
This position is based in our Waltham office (Boston area) or remotely from the East Coast area.
- Own end-to-end execution of our webinar programs. Assist in planning, logistics and post-event activities
- Become an expert on our marketing automation system (Pardot), monitoring and reporting on email/nurture results and landing page performance
- Coordinate cross-functionally with content and product marketing teams to create and execute email marketing campaigns
- Execute on our virtual event strategy, including working with third-party vendors, content marketing, and sales to drive registrations
- Support our healthy mix of top of funnel and mid-funnel programs such as paid media, paid social and account-based marketing
- Stay well informed on marketing trends and emerging technologies
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in B2B SaaS preferred
- Data-driven, results minded and detail oriented
- Experience working with marketing automation systems like HubSpot and Marketo (Pardot preferred)
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Creative, self-motivated, and team-oriented individual who lives our company values
Who We are
Acrolinx helps some of the largest organizations write better content, faster, with the only Content Governance solution in the world. Whether it’s a company's content guidelines or tone of voice preferences, Acrolinx captures it all, and then guides all writers — in their preferred authoring environment — to produce consistent, strategically-aligned content.
- Late stage startup dynamics
- Open minded and inclusive
- Amazing client roster, including Google, Facebook, Amazon, Nestle, HP, IBM. The list goes on and on.
- Great perks: yearly trips to our headquarters in Berlin (when we’re all back at the office and allowed to travel again), company paid phone, generous vacation policy, collaborative environment.