Enterprise Account Director (m/f/d)
UK, Remote /
Global Sales – Sales EMEA /
Full Time, Remote
Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful.
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Director (m/f/d) based in UK to enable us to continue to scale our business. The ideal candidate has successfully sold enterprise software - and has the results to prove it. In this role, you’ll develop account strategies and action plans that both expand value within existing customer accounts and acquire new business. If you are a confident self-starter, who’s ready to make an impact in a growing company, we want to hear from you.
About the position
- Position Acrolinx as the premier solution in an emerging market.
- Develop, manage, and execute business and technical relationships with enterprise clients and prospects.
- Work with strategic partners to establish successful outcomes.
- Uncover new growth opportunities.
- Navigate sales cycles to win deals.
The right candidate has
- 7+ years of proven sales success.
- Background in SaaS, content management, and web content management solutions.
- Comfort with subscription-based, annually renewable offerings, with annual deal sizes between £ 100K and £ 1M.
- Experience driving complex sales.
- Agility and creativity to position and sell an innovative solution, to a broad spectrum of buyers, within target organizations.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed growth targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience contributing to a culture of sustained success.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to operate independently in a dynamic environment.
- Experience selling to marketing and technical communication teams (a plus).
- College degree.
- Global responsibilities with a high degree of autonomy and many opportunities to make an impact
- Continuous opportunities for training as well as expanding your skills and experiences alongside the global growth of the company
- Start-up environment with flat, informal hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- Being part of a truly diverse and international team
- Very attractive compensation with upside for strong performance
- 30 vacation days/year, flexible working hours, and an attractive range of other benefits
Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding, and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going.
Once it’s safe to do so, we’re planning on moving back to an office setting. We’ll stay remote-friendly and flexible even post-Covid. Fully remote will be an option.
Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.