Working Student - Product Management (m/f/d)
Berlin, HQ /
Product Management – Product Management /
Acrolinx delivers best-in-class linguistic software solutions to many of the largest and most innovative international companies. Chances are, you’ve read some text today that Acrolinx software helped to shape. Our customers rely on our AI to ensure consistent and high-quality writing on a global scale.
We’re a growing company where you can expect to know everyone’s name. We’re located in Berlin-Mitte, a lively and international neighborhood in the heart of the city.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and self-organized working student to join our Product Management team in Berlin. You’ll help us with all stages of the product life cycle, from ideation to delivery.
- Gathering & developing user stories.
- Collaborating with the Product Manager and Designer on prototypes.
- Shadowing the Product Manager during releases to ensure release quality.
- Researching and knowledge sharing on our competitive landscape.
- Advocating for our product by developing and presenting product material.
You’ll work closely with the Product Management, and of course also be working closely with development, content and front office teams to develop a well-rounded view of product development.
- Student at a University in Germany, studying Business Management, Economics or an adjacent field.
- An interest in technology is a must-have, and ideally language too!
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English.
- Self-organized and a team player.
- Solution-oriented and out-of-the-box thinker.
- Basic knowledge of software development, agile methodology and programming a plus!
Please send us your CV as well as a cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself, and why you’d be interested in joining the team.
Join Our Mission
At Acrolinx, we value content. We believe in its power to fuel a business. And we know that to be effective, it must be well written. That’s why we developed software that reads enterprise content — in a variety of formats — and helps to improve its quality.
Born out of a long history in linguistic analytics, our advanced platform helps major brands like Amazon, Cisco, Facebook, Google, Harley-Davidson, Microsoft, Philips, and SAP create great content.
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours: 20 hours per week
Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going.
Once it’s safe to do so we’re planning on moving back to an office setting. We’ll stay remote-friendly and flexible even post-Covid. Fully remote may be an option.
Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.