Senior Revenue Operations Analyst (m/f/d)
US, Remote /
Global Sales – Revenue Operations /
Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful.
We are in search of a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to join our team to make an impact on our growing SaaS company. In this role you’ll report directly to the Director of Revenue Operations to build actionable reporting, drive strategic analyses, identify areas for optimization and improvement across the front office & the creation of findings and insights for our stakeholders.
Some of What You’ll Do
- Manage the measurement/monitoring of the company’s pipeline health, and analyze the results to find the strategic insights for senior management
- Build and manage the infrastructure and framework to report on pipeline at scale
- Drive the company’s pipeline generation target model and forecast required demand generation to achieve company financial targets to inform GTM planning & operational decisions
- Develop and manage pipeline dashboards/scorecards and provide analytical insights using various modeling and visualization techniques
- Prepare and present key KPIs to sales and marketing leadership and turn data into actionable insights to meet company goals
- Work with managers to develop and oversee the quarterly sales and marketing metrics reporting and ensure alignment with business objectives
- Developing “special projects” timelines and defining proper phases (scope/extent of collaborative integration required) to deliver on priorities amidst changing and often ambiguous requirements
- 3+ years working with a mix of strategy, analytics & operations in a SaaS company or top-tier consulting firm with strong exposure to SaaS data
- BA or MA in Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or similar field
- Amazing analytical skills and obsession with data to locate problems and uncover insights
- Proficiency in data analysis, financial modeling, and visualization to solve complex business problems
- Experience with Salesforce.com data is required, experience with building visualizations in Power BI is a huge plus
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation, ABM and CRM platforms (Salesforce/Pardot/Engagio).
- B2B SaaS attribution modeling and ROI analysis.
- Detail-oriented, with effective presentation and communication skills to be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environment with the ability to work under pressure
Built on science, with a love of language, Acrolinx is the brainchild of the world’s leading experts in natural language processing who set out to solve tough content challenges for large organizations. Today, our AI-powered platform is eliminating content chaos and delivering strategy-aligned content, at scale, for top global brands. We’re a passionate, worldwide team of highly collaborative people focused on making Acrolinx the best it can be. If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us!
Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going.
Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.