Business Development Representative (m/f/d) - DACH Region
Netherlands, UK or Germany /
Marketing – Business Development /
Acrolinx delivers award-winning linguistic software solutions to many of the largest and most innovative international companies. Chances are, you’ve read some text today that Acrolinx software helped to shape. Our customers rely on our AI to help create consistent and high-quality content on a global scale.
As a Business Development Representative, you play a vital role in helping Acrolinx meet or exceed its new business and revenue goals. You’re a hunter, at the forefront of the sales team, generating qualified meetings through your own smart outreach. Your ultimate goal as a Business Development Representative is to generate qualified meetings for your Field Sales Reps that will result in new customers and revenue for your territory.
This position reports into the Sr. Director of Revenue Marketing. and is based either in Germany, Netherlands or UK.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly qualified sales meeting and pipeline objectives for DACH.
- Identify key contacts using a number of resources available to you, including LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Create and A/B test effective messages for each persona to generate interest via telephone and email.
- Use Yesware to build cadences and track activity in SFDC.
- Keep a clean, accurate, and current record of all activities, contact, and account information.Immediately contact, qualify, and nurture inbound leads generated by marketing activities and website visits.
- Work collaboratively and efficiently with your DACH Field Sales rep.
- Participate in QBRs, meetings, and sales conference calls.
- Help build the funnel by participating in marketing programs as needed (may involve calling prospects to generate interest in events or dinners and attending shows and events).
- Effectively plan your daily and weekly call schedule to make sure you’re following up with all inbound leads promptly.
- Continuously expand your knowledge of Acrolinx, our personas, value framework, messaging, differentiation, industry, customers, and competitors.
- At least 1 year of experience in an Inside Sales role.
- Excellent presentation skills; confident with public speaking.
- Native level German.
- Assertive and creative, demonstrating intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrated success cold calling and penetrating the C-suite.
- Excellent communication skills; effective at engaging prospects, instilling confidence, gaining referrals and valuable information to move a sales cycle forward.
- Outgoing, highly interpersonal, influential personality.
- Strong written communication skills to enable professional, brand building email follow-up as needed.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Fast learner with the ability to learn new products and messaging quickly.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask without getting overwhelmed.
- Positive attitude and energy. Driven and eager to professionally develop and succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Who We Are
Acrolinx helps some of the largest organizations write better content, faster, with the only Content Governance solution in the world. Whether it’s a company's content guidelines or tone of voice preferences, Acrolinx captures it all, and then guides all writers — in their preferred authoring environment — to produce consistent, strategically-aligned content.
Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going.
Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.