Project Manager Customer Solutions EMEA (m/f/d)
Solutions – Solutions Consulting /
Acrolinx delivers best-in-class linguistic software solutions to many of the largest and most
innovative international companies. Chances are, you’ve read some text today that Acrolinx
software helped to shape. Our customers rely on our AI to ensure consistent and high-quality
writing on a global scale.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic, professional enterprise-level SaaS project manager to support our global expansion.
The position is remote but centrally located in the European region.
You’ll own the delivery of a portfolio of projects from quick implementations to large-scale
deployments for some of the world’s most well-known companies.
You’ll interact with our sales team at the end of the sales cycle and, in collaboration with the
Customer Success and Solutions teams, plan, monitor, and deliver customer projects.
Our project managers work directly with our customers to meet each of their unique needs and
align them to our best practices for deployment.
The project manager will be able to:
- Collaborate in the development of the Statement of Work (SOW) by assessing project requirements including resources, cost, scope, schedule, and risks.
- Align projects to customer business objectives and stakeholder expectations.
- Independently manage multiple concurrent implementation projects.
- Define and manage projects and day-to-day operational aspects including resources, scope, budget, margin, communications, risks, and change control throughout the project life cycle.
- Follow standard methodologies to ensure project execution quality.
- Provide/update the project financial forecast reports and project-critical metrics with accuracy and in a timely fashion.
- Identify business opportunities during project execution.
- Create reusable assets such as documents, templates, and utilities.
- Document and share lessons learned during the project closure phase.
Your key success factors
- Passionate about making customers successful.
- Driven to solve problems to support our customers’ success: technical, organizational, personal
- Experience communicating with senior-level stakeholders.
- Expertise in cost management, and awareness of legal issues pertinent to services projects.
- Demonstrate expertise in project management knowledge (Scope/Quality/Cost/Scheduling/Risks).
- Ideally, demonstrable experience in the delivery of SaaS projects to Tier 1 enterprise environments.
- Experience in running the deployment of Artificial Intelligence or marketing/content and communication enterprise software is a plus.
- An active PMP Certification is preferred.
- Open to traveling a few times a year, mostly to our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
What we offer
Late Stage Startup dynamics and flat-hierarchies, ownership and accountability of your work and open minded variety of nationalities.
When you join our team, you work with software that makes an impact. You’ll find evidence of
it in the communications of top global enterprises — in everything from developer documentation to global websites. Our software contributes to ensuring those messages are clear, consistent, on-brand, and engaging.
Join our mission
At Acrolinx, we value content. We believe in its power to fuel a business. And we know that to
be effective, it must be well written. That’s why we developed software that reads enterprise
content — in a variety of formats — and helps to improve its quality. Born out of a long history in linguistic analytics, our advanced platform helps major brands like Amazon, Cisco, Facebook, Google, Harley-Davidson, Microsoft, Philips, and SAP create great content.
Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going.
Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.