(Junior-) Controller (m/f/d)
Germany, Remote /
Finance & Administration – Controlling /
Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful.
We’re looking for a high-performing and motivated team player for our HQ office in Berlin or remotely (Germany based). You will closely collaborate with and report to our Controlling Manager.
- You are part of the monthly and weekly management reporting procedures, which consist of Financial, Sales and HR KPIs.
- Assist in processing monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB/US-GAAP as well as in the creation of the corporate planning and forecasting.
- Create reports with the help of database queries, convert data and administer the corresponding databases. You will learn how to maintain master data and ensure clarity.
- Develop target-performance summaries, variance analyses and ad-hoc evaluations.
- You are an active support to the continuous improvement of our controlling and financial tools and reports, but also look out for upgrading our processes and systems in the background. This relates to project work as well as getting familiar with new working environments.
- You will be a valuable resource when we want to do the next step to change our controlling landscape.
- You will have your own areas of responsibilities.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory
- Degree in Business Administration/ Economics, Business Informatics or comparable vocational training with sufficient professional expertise
- Clear focus on finance and controlling with a proven track record (qualifications, practice or achievements)
- Initial professional experience (approx. 1-3 years) in the field of controlling/finance desired, ideally in a company within the software industry
- Experienced with controlling/financial tools and databases
- Experienced in the structure and analysis of P&L, Balance Sheet and CashFlow
- Very good analytical skills, high affinity for numbers and a structured way of thinking and working
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (macro programming is an advantage) and knowledge of other software packages are a plus
- High standards for the quality of your work results
- Depending on your knowledge and experience, you will be offered a position as a Junior-Controller or Controller
In addition to a high degree of responsibility and room for individual development, we also offer:
A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
Support in getting up to speed.
Teammates of all ages and backgrounds.
A clear, concise company vision and mission together with a clearly defined set of company values.
But that’s not all! We also offer a family-friendly environment, flexible remote working options, sponsoring the monthly BVG ticket, Urban Sports Club membership, pension subsidy, lunch subsidies and much more.
We strongly encourage diversity in our team and share a respectful and open mindset.
Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going.