Product Manager (m/f/d)
Berlin, HQ /
Product Management – Product Management /
Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful.
We’re looking for a generally nice and smart person to join our product team in Berlin. Could that be you?
Acrolinx offers a B2B Saas platform for making content effective for the best possible customer experience. We focus on Fortune 2000 enterprises and our customers include Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and Amazon.
- Develop and refinement of Value Drivers and Marketing Personas that will form the bedrock from which product sketches and eventually a product prototype can be built
- You’ll take over ownership of a part of our platform, and build and maintain a roadmap based on strategic goals and improving the existing platform
- You’ll be the Product Owner in one or more agile engineering teams
- You’ll share responsibilities with other product owners in the team including release management and company-wide communication
- You’ll keep the engineering team focused and work together on building solutions to customer needs. You’re comfortable being the voice of the customer and our users. (Customer Empathy/User-centric)
- You’re responsible for maximizing the value of the product developed by the engineering team.
- Head cross-functional (marketing, presales, customer success, support, product) launch team to bring new capabilities to market
- Establish and manage partnerships
- Together with the product management team, you’ll shape the overall product roadmap and vision.
- Required: Very good communication skills. But seriously: You’ll talk to engineering, stakeholders, product marketing, sales, customer success and many other teams. All of them have a different perspective on the product and that’s a good thing. However, you’ll need to be able communicate goals and use cases to all people involved.
- Bonus points for extra communication talents like interpretive dance, mime, or a sense of humor.
- Required: Experienced in product management and product ownership for 4+ years.
- Required: You have an eye for modern design and usability.
- Required: Experience in the marketing technology space.
- Preferred: Educational or professional background in software with experience in development and business aspects.
- You don’t need to code but you should have an understanding of software development.
You’ll be the best friend of every capability until it’s shipped to our customers. This is where the maximization of user-value comes in. You’ll accompany a capability from its conception, through the design process, user-experience, realization and testing. You’ll hold the hand of capabilities from start to finish. Even when they’re released into the wild, you’ll keep an eye on how they’re doing out there.
Our development teams are using different agile approaches and we have regular retrospectives to continually make adjustments. It’s important to us that we don’t get stuck with processes. To combat this, we tailor our environment to how we like to work, to be able to work efficiently. If you already worked in successful agile teams, we’re looking forward to your ideas.
In addition to a high degree of responsibility and room for individual development, we also offer a range of nice benefits:
- Team and company events, e.g. Christmas and summer parties, participation in sporting events (if the COVID-19 situation allows this again)
- Subsidies for a BVG ticket or a JobBike
- Very attractive, company-sponsored Company pension scheme
- Lunch subsidies and much more...
You’ll join a really international team of friendly, dynamic people in Berlin who are passionate about their jobs. You can expect:
A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
Support in getting up to speed.
Teammates of all ages and backgrounds.