Marketing Manager/Sr. Marketing Manager, EMEA (m/f/d)
Germany, Austria Switzerland, UK /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Are you a marketing leader with experience marketing to technical communications in Europe? Do you have a basic understanding of Structured Content, XML-based Authoring, JSON, and CX? Does Information 4.0 and digitalization excite you? We want to hear from you!
Acrolinx, the global leader in AI-powered platforms that improve the quality of enterprise content is looking for a Marketing Programs Manager to join our team in Europe.
As the demand generation leader for DACH, Nordic, Benelux, and the UK, you’ll be instrumental in helping us continue to grow our presence in Europe. This is an amazing opportunity to help us invest further into the European market and expand our brand awareness in the region.
- Develop and implement pipeline generation and acceleration programs using multichannel tactics (email, digital, direct mail, content syndication, virtual events).
- Increase visibility and recognition of Acrolinx as a leading vendor in the EMEA and DACH markets
- Develop and implement ongoing nurture campaigns to re-engage dormant leads and move down the sales funnel.
- Leverage existing content to create localized campaigns in Europe. Strive to educate and achieve engagement within our addressable market.
- Manage and develop region-specific channels such as XING.
- Develop and execute innovative ABM programs in coordination with sales and marketing counterparts.
- Conduct A/B testing of creative messaging and tactics to improve response and conversion rates.
- Work with identified DACH (German-speaking), UK, and Nordics/Benelux partners on joint demand generation programs including webinars, virtual events, and sponsorships.
- Track lead flow and account engagement metrics (via Engagio) to ensure the sales team has the insights and enablement they need to generate pipeline from marketing investments.
- Create and update performance dashboards; analyze campaign performance and make optimizations accordingly to achieve closed-won business results.
Required Skills And Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in a technical communications capacity.
- Experience feeding and accelerating an inbound funnel.
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape in Europe and the nuances of the geographical locations that this role will support.
- Understanding of the marketing funnel, lead management process and what it takes to convert leads (MQLs, meetings, and revenue goals)
- Native German proficiency. Strong written and verbal English proficiency.
- Hands-on experience with Pardot and SFDC a plus.
- Ability to build strong relationships with sales teams.
- Comfortable in dynamic work environments with tight deadlines and evolving responsibilities.
- Ability to multitask and follow deadlines.
- Get it done attitude with ability to work strategically and tactically at the same time.
You’ll join an international team of friendly, dynamic people who are passionate about their jobs.
You can expect:
· A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes
· Support in getting up to speed
· Teammates of all ages and backgrounds
· A clear, concise company vision and mission together with a clearly defined set of company values
But that’s not all! We also offer a family-friendly environment, flexible remote working options, sponsoring the monthly BVG ticket, Urban Sports Club membership, pension subsidy, and much more.
We strongly encourage diversity in our team and share a respectful and open mindset. Some of us speak at conferences, organize meetups, write about programming, or contribute to open-source projects.
The core of our product is a linguistic engine, which analyzes written text—not just for spelling and grammar but also for good style and consistency. Just look at our list of happy customers, which include Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, and Adobe. We also have customers of comparable size and impact in other industries such as the healthcare, manufacturing, and automotive.
Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going.
Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.