Linguistic Solutions Consultant (m/f/d) - German/English
Germany, Remote /
Customer Success – Customer Solutions /
Acrolinx delivers award-winning linguistic software solutions to many of the largest and most innovative international companies. Chances are, you’ve read some text today that Acrolinx software helped to shape. Our customers rely on our AI to help create consistent and high-quality content on a global scale. Acrolinx helps some of the largest organizations write better content, faster, with the only Content Governance solution in the world. Whether it’s a company's content guidelines or tone of voice preferences, Acrolinx captures it all, and then guides all writers — in their preferred authoring environment — to produce consistent, strategically-aligned content.
The Solutions Consulting team at Acrolinx is growing and we’re seeking an experienced Linguistic Consultant to interact directly with our most strategic accounts. In this client-facing role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring customers both understand and take full advantage of the powerful linguistic capabilities of the Acrolinx platform. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong linguistic background who has a passion for both language and technology, but who thrives on helping customers achieve their goals most of all!
The role is a remote work from home position, based in Germany, but with team structures globally.
- Consulting with customers on style guidelines for various content types (technical documentation, marketing, user interface)
- Providing advice on managing corporate terminology in Acrolinx, both from a reference and from a checking perspective
- Recommending features and settings in Acrolinx to help customers achieve their goals
- Explaining Acrolinx features in detail to administrators and writers with a focus on terminology, consistency, clarity, tone, and inclusive language
- Leading training sessions on Acrolinx features for administrators and writers, including the development of dynamic and engaging training materials
- Explaining individual guidelines and their purpose
- Evaluating customer and third-party style guides in corresponding to Acrolinx features
- Analyzing customer content manually and with Acrolinx to identify and summarize key opportunities where Acrolinx can add value
- Advocating customer needs and requests to the Acrolinx technical team
- Communicating linguistic and technical capabilities in a voice understandable for customers
- Demonstrating the performance of customer content based on Acrolinx data
- Resolution of linguistic questions and issues throughout their lifecycle
- 3+ years of relevant experience in content creation or linguistics
- Experience working both independently and with remote teams
- Cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration skills Strong communication skills
- Native German speaker with professional fluency in English
- Customer-facing training/consulting experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Technical aptitude/experience working with SaaS platforms
- Degree from an accredited institution
- Ideally, background in corporate terminology management
- Ideally, experience with language technology tools (terminology databases, translation memories, etc.)
- Ideally, experience with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce), Customer Service software (e.g. Zendesk) or similar tools
In addition to a high degree of responsibility and room for individual development, we also offer a range of nice benefits:
- Team and company events, e.g. Christmas and summer parties, participation in sporting events (if the COVID-19 situation allows this again)
- Subsidies for a BVG ticket or a JobBike
- Very attractive, company-sponsored Company pension scheme
- Lunch subsidies and much more...
You’ll join a really international team of friendly, dynamic people in Berlin who are passionate about their jobs. You can expect:
A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
Support in getting up to speed.
Teammates of all ages and backgrounds.