HR Assistant | HR Operations Specialist (m/w/d)
Berlin, HQ /
Finance & Administration – HR /
Full Time or Part Time
Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful.
We are looking for a HR Professional that is hard working and enthusiastic, who can work on their own or as part of a small team. This role offers the successful candidate the chance to get involved in payroll and HR duties spanning recruitment, benefits and exciting HR projects at global scale.
This role will report directly to the Group HR Manager of Acrolinx and is based in Berlin, Germany. Depending on qualifications and experience, the position can be filled full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours per week).
- Assisting in the delivery of an efficient, timely and accurate Human Resources services to all Acrolinx employees and our management
- Coordinating all employment related paperwork and induction processes in collaboration with the Group HR Manager
- Providing support within the Recruiting process, from job posting through applicant communication to contract offers
- Responsible for maintaining payroll and employee data with a focus on accuracy and efficiency (German payroll knowledge is mandatory, US or other European countries are a plus)
- Supporting the implementation and development of initiatives which promote and develop constructive Employee Relations within the Acrolinx group
- Participates in the implementation of any global HR initiatives such as Compensation and Benefits, HR Policy and Process developments as applicable
- Keeps abreast of trends, developments and issues related to people management
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of Human Resources Management or similar, or a vocational training with additional qualification as personnel specialist (“Personalfachkaufmann/ -frau”)
- You have at least two years experience in a HR role, ideally in an international, fast-paced environment
- You are keen on IT and love to work with complex software solutions
- You can act appropriately by expedient adaptation to changing environments, tasks or responsibilities and to different people
- You are able to independently multi-task and prioritize without close supervision
- You speak German and English fluently, both in writing and verbally. This is a “must-have” since you will be working in an international company
- You demonstrate high intercultural competence and are a superb communicator
In addition to a high degree of responsibility and room for individual development, we also offer a range of nice benefits:
- Team and company events, e.g. Christmas and summer parties, participation in sporting events (if the COVID-19 situation allows this again)
- Subsidies for a BVG ticket or a JobBike
- Very attractive, company-sponsored Company pension scheme
- Lunch subsidies and much more...
You’ll join a really international team of friendly, dynamic people in Berlin who are passionate about their jobs. You can expect:
A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
Support in getting up to speed.
Teammates of all ages and backgrounds.