(Senior) Information Security & Risk Manager (m/f/d)
Germany, Remote /
Finance & Administration – IT /
Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful.
The scope of this position is focused on Information Security and Governance for the whole Acrolinx group. We're looking for an experienced Senior Information Security & Risk Manager (m/f/d) executing security governance risk and compliance programs to achieve successful the ISO 27001 certification.
You will report to the Senior Director IT and as dotted line to our CTO/COO and collaborate closely with our General Counsel.
- You are responsible for all aspects of information security within the Company
- You are focussed on the implementation and execution of a sustainable and resilient ISMS, as well as data protection and physical security measures to achieve an all-embracing security solution and operative risk and crisis management
- You manage information security incidents, create KPI reports and support our colleagues in various departments as well as our management answering questions and concerns in terms of information security
- You design, document, assist and accompany the implementation of security policies, regulations and procedures and take over the monitoring of them and at the same time you will supervise and be responsible for the training of your colleagues in compliance with legal regulations and established standards.
- Additionally you are in charge of planning, implementing and organizing awareness programs and campaigns for the entire staff.
- You coordinate, accompany and implement internal and external safety audits, follow up and implement resulting actions.
- You ensure that business continuity plans are in place, are tested and working
- You provide operational support as an individual contributor within the corporate security organization.
- You support strategic and technical initiatives, perform operational risk assessments and manage risk acceptance activities
- You develope annual risk posture, remediation recommendation report, and completion verification reviews of security projects and initiatives
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or equivalent qualifications
- You have at least 8 years of professional experience in IT risk management, information security and IT processes, as well as experience in building, operating, auditing and monitoring an ISO 27001 ISMS
- You possess in-depth knowledge of the relevant standards / norms and ideally bring up-to-date certifications in (information security) management frameworks, e.g. CISSP / CRISC / CISM
- You have a proven ability to infuse innovation and creativity into tactical activity with clear focus on exceptional customer service
- You have an overall understanding about security with focus on IT but also consider topics like site security and technical security systems
- You have proven experience effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment
- You have proven experience developing and implementing multiple concurrent security related projects, meeting organization requirements on time and on budget
- Beside the ability to liaise with the most senior levels of the organization, your communication skills are excellent
- You speak German and English fluently (both languages are a mandatory requirement)
In addition to a high degree of responsibility and room for individual development, we also offer a range of nice benefits:
- Team and company events, e.g. Christmas and summer parties, participation in sporting events (if the COVID-19 situation allows this again)
- Subsidies for a BVG ticket or a JobBike
- Very attractive, company-sponsored Company pension scheme
- Lunch subsidies and much more...
You’ll join a really international team of friendly, dynamic people in Berlin who are passionate about their jobs. You can expect:
A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
Support in getting up to speed.
Teammates of all ages and backgrounds.