Director of Product Marketing (m/f/d)
US, Remote /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful.
We're on the hunt for an ambitious Director of Product Marketing looking to make an impact in a growing SaaS company. In this role, you’ll join a team charged with product marketing and sales enablement activities for the Acrolinx AI-powered content improvement platform. You’ll work closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to propel the go-to-market strategy for our platform; taking complex ideas and communicating them in a simple, yet powerful way. You’ll also engage with customers to help showcase their experiences and uncover value.
What You'll Do
- Product Go-to-Market: Plan and execute cross-functional go-to-market activities for product launches and enhancements. Develop the company's unique position for each new product launch, creating the marketing and communications framework for the entire marketing function as the product goes live in the market.
- Sales Enablement: Work with Product Management to create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, and objection handling materials. Partner with Sales Operations to create the training that teaches Sales on how to sell these products. Fill material and messaging gaps in the sales pipeline to foster high-velocity sales. Manage the customer reference database.
- Demand Generation: Partner with broader marketing team and leverage external resources to produce clear, compelling, and persuasive content for generating demand and nurturing leads.
- Positioning and messaging: Create and hone the messages that will communicate our value proposition and differentiate the company effectively. Ensure every customer touchpoint reinforces our brand proposition and drives more prospects from consideration to customer.
- Understand the needs of the customer and help translate those into product features and unique selling points to drive awareness.
- Use a highly data-driven approach for market analysis of both customers and competition to improve the marketing strategy.
Who You Are
- 5-7+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS product marketing role, ideally in the MarTech or Customer Experience space
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic global organization
- Proven experience in defining and executing a short and long term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth start-up
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to work across teams and communicate marketing goals/results at a team, executive, and company level
- Ability to adapt to changing deadlines, emerging needs, policy changes, and the variety of nuances that can happen in product development
- Proven problem solver, able to identify/recognize issues and use good judgement in creating and executing practical solutions
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in a technical discipline
Built on science, with a love of language, Acrolinx is the brainchild of the world’s leading experts in natural language processing who set out to solve tough content challenges for large organizations. Today, our AI-powered platform is eliminating content chaos and delivering strategy-aligned content, at scale, for top global brands. We’re a passionate, worldwide team of highly collaborative people focused on making Acrolinx the best it can be. If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us!