Senior Marketing Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
US, Remote /
Marketing – Marketing Operations /
Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful.
We’re seeking a marketing operations specialist who will own the day-to-day activities of our marketing operations function, including owning our marketing tech stack. This is a key new role with a lot of visibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Build upon and help maintain our Pardot instance.
- Own day-to-day execution of campaign requests: landing page creation, list segmentation and email campaigns.
- Ensure data integrity and proactively identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Assist in building a measurement program to track the efficacy of campaigns. Handle requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information.
- Work closely with Marketing Programs to build effective emails and analyze those emails for optimization.
- Own the execution of nurture flows, pulling targeted lists and segmenting appropriately.
- Own our tech stack, including, but not limited to Pardot, Engagio, Yesware, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, UserGems, and Chili Piper.
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with marketing automation (Pardot preferred).
- You’re a data-driven marketer who loves to analyze campaign performance, document and share your recommendations to continually improve upon our results.
- You’re organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter with exceptional attention to detail.
- Resourcefulness and willingness to learn: you'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen.
- You’re a martech nerd who loves to know everything that’s going on in the industry.
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact quickly.
- Effective communicator, problem solver and innovative thinker who can manage multiple on-going assignments in a fast paced environment.
- HTML and design skills are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Live by and champion our mission and values.
Built on science, with a love of language, Acrolinx is the brainchild of the world’s leading experts in natural language processing who set out to solve tough content challenges for large organizations. Today, our AI-powered platform is eliminating content chaos and delivering strategy-aligned content, at scale, for top global brands. We’re a passionate, worldwide team of highly collaborative people focused on making Acrolinx the best it can be. If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us!