(Junior) Controller (m/w/d)
Berlin, HQ /
Finance & Administration – Controlling /
Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful.
We’re looking for a generally nice and smart person to join our Finance & Administration team. You will closely collaborate with and report to our Controlling Manager.
- You support the continuous improvement of our controlling and financial instruments, processes, reports and systems. Of course, this also includes project work and getting familiar with new working environments.
- You will create reports with the help of database queries, convert data and maintain the corresponding databases. You will learn how to maintain master data and ensure clarity.
- You will be part of the monthly and weekly management reporting procedures, which consist of Financial, Sales and HR KPIs. These reports are continuously improved and we can rely on your profitable input in this area as well. Needless to say, you will have your own areas of responsibility in which we count on you.
- You will create target-performance summaries, variance analyses and ad-hoc evaluations.
- You will assist in processing monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB/US-GAAP as well as in the creation of the corporate planning.
- Successfully completed studies in (business) economics or business informatics or holding a comparable vocational training with sufficient professional expertise
- Initial professional experience (approx. 1-3 years) in the field of controlling/finance, ideally in a company within the software industry
- Experience with controlling/financial tools and databases
- Clear focus on finance and controlling with a proven track record (qualifications, practice or achievements)
- Experienced in the structure and analysis of P&L, Balance Sheet and CashFlow
- Very good analytical skills, high affinity for numbers and a structured way of thinking and working
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (macro programming is an advantage) and knowledge of other software packages are a plus
- You set high standards for the quality of your work results
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory
In addition to a high degree of responsibility and room for individual development, we also offer a range of nice benefits:
- Team and company events, e.g. Christmas and summer parties, participation in sporting events (if the COVID-19 situation allows this again)
- Subsidies for a BVG ticket or a JobBike
- Very attractive, company-sponsored Company pension scheme
- Lunch subsidies and much more...
You’ll join a really international team of friendly, dynamic people in Berlin who are passionate about their jobs. You can expect:
A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
Support in getting up to speed.
Teammates of all ages and backgrounds.